My life for the next few months is going to be exhausting, to say the least.
Here’s my Monday through Wednesday schedule:
- 4 am: wake up to go to the gym
- 6 am: get ready for school
- 9 am: class begins
- 3:20 pm: class is over
- 3-5 pm: truck it over to the main campus 30 mins away for Spanish class (eat dinner)
- 5:15-7:15 pm: Spanish class
- 7:15 pm until: head home, do homework…get ready to do it all over again with the exception of Intro to Business on Tuesdays (6-7:21 pm).
This is how my life will be until April 28th. Then it’s all studying for my state board theory and practical examinations to get my esthetics license.
With a schedule like this, I deserve my four-day weekends!
All of my moping around due to being single has come to a cease. I don’t even have time to think about it nor even entertain the idea of dating. Plus, what’s the point in getting to know someone here when I am moving to Charlotte in June? Yeah, I don’t see a point either. Long distance relationships are a never-again for me. But Charlotte better watch out. I will be a dating machine 🙂
Happy schooling to all my fellow scholars.
Blessings & Prosperity!
This is Jewells signing out…