* Why, if I don’t twist up my hair before bed, do I wake up looking likeDon King?
* Why are people constantly in your face when you are doing good, but the second you need them, they are nowhere to be found?
* Why are people nowhere to be found until they need you?
* Why do I love giving [GRAPHIC WARNING]Brazilian waxes? Don’t worry, I wax the fellas too!
* Why do my sneezes scare people?
* Why be a lesbian if you’re going to strap up? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of being a lesbian?
* Why did I write a short story fora lesbian anthology and the first question everyone asked me was “Are you a lesbian?”?
* Why do publishers think that the only books Black people read have to have a street mentality or be full of promiscuity?
* Why am I contemplating moving back to Atlanta?
* Why watchingDeion & Pilar Sanders makes me not want to marry anyone in sports?
* Why didn’t I write anything about smells this time?
This is Jewells signing out…