* Why I used to wish I had never been born?
* Why do I sometimes still wish that?
* Why I am so tired of boring men?
* Why I would rather be broken up with than be someone’s rebound?
* Why are you so picky when it comes to the opposite sex but you aren’t trying to shape yourself up?
* Why I wish you would just let it go?
* Why doesn’t it take long to fall back into your old routine?
* Why have I been to a ton of funerals in my lifetime but none have been as dramatic as my cousin’s?
* Why did they have a plastic shield protecting his body like his death was gang related or something and not heart related?
* Why no matter what he says, I won’t believe him until he does what he says?
* Why I went to this church and it was so hot that almost everyone in there had sweat rags and those that didn’t were handed a roll of paper towels?
* Why was I so close to the praise team that other’s sweat saturated my dress?
* Why my days of sweating him are officially over?
* Why I wish there was a such thing as an unlaxitive?
* Why I can’t stand word verifications?
* Why are most of my ‘whys’ statements and not actual questions?
This is Jewells signing out…