* Why does one insist on turning the bag upside down to get every last crumb?
* Why would you wear a halter top with your 18-hour bra strap showing?
* Why did a text put me in a two month funk?
* More importantly, why did I let it?
* Why would you wear daisy dukes when you have a ringworm scar right under your butt cheek?
* Why did you travel with all of your clothes (underwear included) on [in layers] because you didn’t want to carry luggage?
* Why do men think they’re unmanly if they shave/wax their underarms?
* Why did my Miami hotel room smell like someone stuck their foot up an elephant’s ass and proceed to stomp the mess out of the carpet?
* Why do you insist on ‘manually exfoliating’ the second you get your naked butt up on the table? I really don’t want to see that.
* Why is it so easy to sulk because of your circumstances?
* Why am I ready to move but can’t afford to at the moment?
* Why tell someone you want them to work for you, but you don’t have any open positions?
* Why take medicine when the side effects cause you to have to take something else?
* Why is it so easy to become depressed?
* Why did I end up losing all of my programs on my computer? (Luckily I was able to restore pics and videos, and slowly restoring music individually.)
* Why I shouldn’t’ve taken down my blog roll?