* Why did I let him believe that I was feeling him more than I actually was?
* Why am I planning to say some things on the Ave that might drop some jaws in the near future?
* Why do people tape obituaries to their dashboards?
* Why continue wearing braids when it is painfully obvious that your hairline is shot?
* Why is the temptation to have sex greater once you start?
* Why I wish I had remained a virgin until marriage.
* Why do I know very little about the bible but I am a preacher’s daughter?
* Why do people think preacher’s kids are freaks?
* Why do bloggers talk about other bloggers?
* Why put $5 in the gas tank when you’re going to have to put more in by the time you get home?
* Why am I practicing celibacy again?
* Why say you’re going to do something when you totally intend not to?
* Why won’t you just tell him that you want to be with a woman?
* Why is there no such thing as a secret?
* Why do you think what you do in the dark won’t come to the light?
This is Jewells signing out…